Bored....

bshockstubb

Fish Addict
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
863
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
US
Well I am really bored today...It's really gloomy today~beats the 90 degree weather we've been having here in Arizona... :D So I took a new present out and tried it out(it's a digital camera built into binoculars :D
There isnt much exciting here....just some morning doves and the mountain scape here and some random shots of my yard!



Heres a picture of a mountain which is named "Spirt Mountain" by the Native Americans because there is a ring of clouds which circle it sometimes/ :o
 

Attachments

  • SCV_0004.webp
    SCV_0004.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 168
Heres one of some Morning Doves hanging out on our backyard wall
 

Attachments

  • SCV_0008.webp
    SCV_0008.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 138
Another one of the doves....theres four in this pic but there was about 10 just chilling on the wall before :unsure:
 

Attachments

  • SCV_0012.webp
    SCV_0012.webp
    10 KB · Views: 122
heres one of a rock structure i built for the heck of it.....(watch out Cian McLiam :P )

This is what we Arizonians call landscape....rocks, sand, and cacti :o ;)
 

Attachments

  • SCV_0021.webp
    SCV_0021.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 133
:look: :S *YAWN*

Oh well, heres another of the houses and landscape behind my house :blink:
 

Attachments

  • SCV_0016.webp
    SCV_0016.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 118
okay...last one, heres a close-up of some bamboo and cattails that are living in our pond right now :D
 

Attachments

  • SCV_0011.webp
    SCV_0011.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 115
Cool pics :) Love your idea of landscape.. :lol: When I went out to AZ, I couldn't get over the fact that people want their grass to grow there and stand outside for hours watering it! ;)
 
Nope, no Ufos today! Too cloudy, but when i go outside at night on clear days i see about 30 satelittles and some "UFOs" in a 5 hour period. :D
 
I found this cool little picture on the internet of where I live. You can see the river, the casinos, the coal powerplant :/ , the lake, Spirit Mountain, a portion of Secret canyon, and the little growing city around it(maybe my roof of my house too ;) )


http://www.laughlinranch.com/pan.htm
 
The binoculars? I donno really, perhaps wildlife viewing or cool geographic features such as mountains, hills, and buttes.
 
:cool:

I can't quite say I would want to live in Arizona, (what with the heat and dust and the discomfort that goes with), but I like the scenery. One of my friends goes there all the time; enjoys it better than Illinois.
 
bshockstubb said:
The binoculars? I donno really, perhaps wildlife viewing or cool geographic features such as mountains, hills, and buttes.
Ohhhhhh~~~ so you like to look at butts huh? Whos butt? :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top