Bored So I Took Some Pics Of My Fish...

Tory

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
299
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Hull, East Yorkshire
Thought id share some fishy pics with you - I apologise, despite reading the topic on how to take good pics, theyre all rubbish!!!

Superdude

DSCF0709-1.jpg


The Sixx Gang

DSCF0711-1.jpg


My male Krib protecting his cave...even though there are no eggs!

DSCF0723.jpg


Elvira..its the black eye shadow and lipstick that gave her that name ;)

DSCF0733.jpg


Mr Mollie

DSCF0738.jpg


And again..

DSCF0774.jpg


Mrs Krib with her lovely purple belly - ses just started developing the yellow face

DSCF0814.jpg



And yes, I am ashamed of the water marks from the last water change :P


Mod Edit: I edited your Topic Description, please do not try to bypass the swear filter. dthoffsett
 
I like the Mollie, I have a couple with markings like that. Is the first pic a Common Pleco? Nice collection of fish. :)
 
Nice sailfin! :good: She looks nice. Is she blue on brown?

Hes actually silver-y , hes very pretty! Thank you!

I like the Mollie, I have a couple with markings like that. Is the first pic a Common Pleco? Nice collection of fish. :)

Superdude is indeed a common plec - if he ever decides to be sociable, I will take some better pics!

i like your barbs they look cool tory


Thanks dude, they bring me great amusement!!
 
a nice collection of fish you have.. i must say that i like the 1st pic as i love the pleco's
 

Most reactions

Back
Top