Bns

puppyjess123

Doing first planted tank :)
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Eastbourne, East-sussex, UK
I was thinking once rehome my plecs (common and albino) could i get a male adn female BN?
I have
2 opaline gouramis
5 zebra danios
5 neon tetras
1 male swordtail and 1 female
3 mollies
6 corys
I don't plan on breeding them just thought they could keep eachother company and if they did spawn they wouldn't survive lol (I mean the babies).
Also how much are they normally and will be doing research in the meantime. :good:

Ooops forgot 45 US GALLon tank.
 
yep cant see y not :) as for the babies surviving u mite be suprised even with ur stock list but as for ur question they should be fine in that tank just give them some hiding places and ur good 2 go :)


jen
 
Yep two would be fine in that tank, but only once youve rehomed the commons, dont try and put them in beforehand.

As Jen says, if you do get babies I would expect a good few to survive, just give em some caves, flowerpots or slate caves and your good to go.
 
Okay i would love a few babies would i have room for like a couple more or would i have to rehome them?

Also does anyone on here know where i can get terracotta pots or slate caves form? Also if you know wot i mean would the bendy flexible flowerpots be okaii?

Thanks

P.S Anyone looking for plecs lol.
 
You could easily have two more bristlenoses in your tank. You can get terracotta flowerpots from most garden centres and DIY stores in the outdoor section. Plastic flowerpots can be knocked over easily by fish and float like a cork.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top