Blue lobster

Kelp23

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
184
Points
43
Location
Uk
Got these today. A pair of blue lobster. One decided to moult in the bag as I was bringing him home which gave me a bit of a shock.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20200808_220642.webp
    IMG_20200808_220642.webp
    306 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20200808_210327.webp
    IMG_20200808_210327.webp
    189 KB · Views: 155
They look very cool! Are the lobsters very difficult to keep?
 
They look very cool! Are the lobsters very difficult to keep?
No apparently not, generally ok with other fish as long as they are non aggressive. Happy with a total freshwater tank. I just them a pellet each day. So far they've not bothered any of my fish but I did but them in a pair and the smaller one is quite territorial of his little cave he's built so he keeps popping out and telling the bigger one to go away. Very funny to watch.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top