Bloody Hoovers

drufly

Fish Crazy
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
lisburn, N Ireland
Right here i go.

In my room i have 2 tanks, my mum has been pestering me(as they do) to clean my room. I used to keep a tub with worms in for live food. Yesterday mumtold me she decided to clean, no prob i said. Now later on when it came to feeding time, i feed as normal, only noticed my dojo loach was not comming out of his hole for food. So as i started to panic i decided to hunt for him. could i find it.

Anyway to the point. I asked mum if she had hoovered around the tanks, which she did. Then the shouting came about the worms getting out and she sucked it up the vacuum. The only thing was it was not a worm she sucked up, but my dojo. Not sure if she knows how big worms get but they deffo dont look like adojo loach.

R.I.P lil loachy
 
Your not the only 1 laughing my gf was buckled in 2 at it. Was'nt to pleased at mother he was one of the faves
 
Well...look at it this way...she WAS cleaning YOUR room...oh my, I am trying not to chuckle! I am sorry about the fish though. Maybe he was dead before she hoovered him?
 
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I usually teach my parents the fish I add, but I didn't know your mum cleaned your aquarium, that is kinda nice of her, so sorry to hear about your Dojo loach, though. I was thinking about one, but I don't have the right aquarium.
 
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I usually teach my parents the fish I add, but I didn't know your mum cleaned your aquarium, that is kinda nice of her, so sorry to hear about your Dojo loach, though. I was thinking about one, but I don't have the right aquarium.

She does'nt clean the tanks no no def not. Wee loachy had a bit of hudini in him and escaped the scitter lol.
 
My old dojo would do the Houdini trick many times when I kept him... sometimes he would be out for hours before anyone would find him. Eventually he disappeared for a few months and I eventually found him when I had to move my aquarium. :crazy: I just thought the cat or the other fish got him! :lol:

They are not the brightest, so keep an eye on them from now on, if you are planning on getting another. Oh yeah, keep your room clean too! :lol:
 
They are not the brightest, so keep an eye on them from now on, if you are planning on getting another. Oh yeah, keep your room clean too! :lol:
[/quote]

lol :lol:

Not planning on more as i might have to get rid of the cold water setup due to lack of room :( Maybe some day i'll get another cold setup.
 
How large are your tanks? I was just looking at your siggy.

(lmao! Bloody Vacuums)

So sorry for your fish, but hey you cant blame your mom. She was just helping. :)

:rip: :fish: :osama: <-- Iunno why i put that :D
 
sorry about your fish, lets hope it was dead first. I wouldnt have cleaned your room, I used to tell my boys it was their mess they cleaned it.... :shout:
 
I used to tell my boys it was their mess they cleaned it
would you mind please coming round to mine and having a go..... as i seem to have no influence at all in that department :rolleyes: they will very happily sit and lift their feet while playing the ps3 while i hoover around them.. lazy gits!! :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top