Bloodworms?

kevinthecow

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Well, I just bought a bottle of dried bloodworms today, (first time.) and my when i feed them a few pieces *to test if they'll eat it* they dont see it! The bloodworms stay at the top, and dont go down. My filter isnt strong enough, and the bloodworm is too light.. ):

How do I get it to get to the bottom? (I have two frogs, and two shrimps, and around5-6 fishes.)
 
Well, I just bought a bottle of dried bloodworms today, (first time.) and my when i feed them a few pieces *to test if they'll eat it* they dont see it! The bloodworms stay at the top, and dont go down. My filter isnt strong enough, and the bloodworm is too light.. ):

How do I get it to get to the bottom? (I have two frogs, and two shrimps, and around5-6 fishes.)

Freeze dried bloodworms float, unfortunately. You can try soaking them in a lid of a coke bottle or something, and see if they sink when you dump them into the tank not really sure tho. My guppies will eat the bloodworms off the top! =P
 
Well, I just bought a bottle of dried bloodworms today, (first time.) and my when i feed them a few pieces *to test if they'll eat it* they dont see it! The bloodworms stay at the top, and dont go down. My filter isnt strong enough, and the bloodworm is too light.. ):

How do I get it to get to the bottom? (I have two frogs, and two shrimps, and around5-6 fishes.)

Freeze dried bloodworms float, unfortunately. You can try soaking them in a lid of a coke bottle or something, and see if they sink when you dump them into the tank not really sure tho. My guppies will eat the bloodworms off the top! =P

Sad thing is my fish havent learned to eat from the top. Only one has since when I bought it, it had competition when it came to bloodworms. ): my other fish are clueless.
 
Ugh, I hate freeze dried bloodworms.
I would suggest going out and getting some frozen bloodworms instead. They'll sink and I think your fish, frogs and shrimp would love it!
If you get some, thaw it out in a cup of tank water first :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top