Bloated Betta, Kanaplex or Metroplex?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benwick

Reaction score
My betta started bloating 3 weeks ago. Our first suspect was he has been eating fish flake and algae wafers from other fishes. I tried fasting him for one day then giving him peas this one time, then frozen dried daphnia soaked in water for 2 weeks straight now. It's the 3rd week now and I've still been giving him frozen dried daphnia. This time, for two days its daphnia soaked in kanaplex and garlic guard. Another two days soaked in metroplex and garlic instead. He poops 12 hours after eating, his poop is stringy, sort of clear but sometimes brown or a little green with clear, evidence of the daphnia I feed him. I had him do epson salt bath 3 times, but it looked like its making him more bloated so I stopped for now. He also had an injury on the top of him few months back that hasn't healed. As you can tell on the picture. I've been observing his poop everyday, I don't know what's the best to do right now. I've been feeding him just once a day for two weeks now the size of his eyeball, in a seperate tank. Today I decided to fast him. Metroplex, kanaplex what is the best choice for his case. Pls. help

IMG_4388.JPG
IMG_4389.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4388.JPG
    IMG_4388.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_4334.JPG
    IMG_4334.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 82
Im having the exact same issue with my betta! Did you end up finding anything to help the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back