Black Spot On Clown Loach

kniesh

Fish Herder
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
32
Points
48
Location
GB
Hi, I bought a tank off e-bay yesterday, in it were tons of fish which have been re-homed, but I kept a pair of Clown Loaches, roughly 5 inches in size. Both look perfectly healthy, both behave quite naturally and they're both full of gurth and so look very healthy. Except one of them has weird black circles below its dorsal fin on both sides. This is about an inch in diametre and perfectly circle. Its very strange, especially how circular it is, no rough edges or anything. Anyone know what this is?

Thanks Vinny
 
I did a lot of reading about Clowns awhile back, and I seem to recall that some do get black markings, and it's normal. I'd keep an eye on it, but I doubt there is anything to worry about...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top