Black Background

dpcamp

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I got some black background for my tank and put it on my tank today, and now my blood parrot is acting insane! he's swimming all over the tank attacking everything that gets in his way..

will he calm down or should i take the background off?
 
I would think that he is just stressed from the sudden change.. But then again I've never kept parrots..

What I'd do is remove anything sharp from the tank (so that he doesn't injure himself) and watch him for a few days.. Maybe if he doesn't calm down after a while it'd be best to take it off.

Or if you don't want to take it off try rearranging the tank?

I personally think he will calm down though, but i could be wrong..

Best of luck :D
 
I would think that he is just stressed from the sudden change.. But then again I've never kept parrots..

What I'd do is remove anything sharp from the tank (so that he doesn't injure himself) and watch him for a few days.. Maybe if he doesn't calm down after a while it'd be best to take it off.

Or if you don't want to take it off try rearranging the tank?

I personally think he will calm down though, but i could be wrong..

Best of luck :D


yeah he seems to be a lot calmer now.. i thought he was gonna try to break through the tank with the way he was acting t first! thanks!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top