Birds Of Prey

StrontiumDog

Fish Addict
Joined
May 12, 2004
Messages
913
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Warrington UK
End of August I finaly sorted the date for me and my son's xmass present. An hour taster falcanory course.......... Me being me thought well. wont be that good. Well slap me daft it was awesome here's a few pics I hope.

2nd pic . I whant one :wub:

oops 2 off the same. Cant get my head around the new posting pics

4th Small Owl owwwww :wub:

5th My son with Tawny Owl, 6th mmm birds are suposed to be light arn't they lol my lads arm was killing hin trying to hold him up.

6th Ur to heavy

7th hooded Vulture she's big :crazy:
 

Attachments

  • 2006_0825_125002.webp
    2006_0825_125002.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 243
  • 2006_0825_125024.webp
    2006_0825_125024.webp
    34 KB · Views: 100
  • 2006_0825_125024.webp
    2006_0825_125024.webp
    34 KB · Views: 113
  • 2006_0825_130940.webp
    2006_0825_130940.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 2006_0825_131007.webp
    2006_0825_131007.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 2006_0825_131921.webp
    2006_0825_131921.webp
    79.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 2006_0825_133751.webp
    2006_0825_133751.webp
    85 KB · Views: 111
Cool pics :good:
I did one of those courses a couple of years ago, and theyre great!
Nice birds 8)

Mikey
 
that first one would go great in soup :P
 
Beautiful birds, I would love to do one of those courses, I've handled a few birds of prey, but that was ages a go, I'd love to do it again. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much - I forgot they get so heavy when you hold them for a while :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top