Betta Pics

Another one for you Dany

picture0299pp.jpg

Dany, are you looking for pictures of any specific type of betta or color? Which other kind of betta pictures do you need?

Picture056.jpg

"bandit" did us proud by winning best in show novice male if i recall correctly.
DSCF1769xxx.jpg

here is bandit's father, in fact this is a pic of the breeding session that created bandit.

well, just rambling down memory lane.. ;)

This is my first Fish Ever! I've always wanted one.My b/f and I were in the pet store one day, and here is my baby! :)
When I get a Job I will be getting a big tank, but for now this is all I can Afford!

Okay, this isn't a picture of my current betta. It is actually the first betta I ever had. I got him in 2003 I think. I would probably have had him for longer than I did if I hadn't gotten married when I did. I moved in to my husband's duplex and there was only a small AC in the kitchen (not central air) and it got really hot in the house. I couldn't keep the tempatrure down in the tanks and he ended up dying. i was VERY sad. :-(

But anyway, I think he was the most beautiful betta I ever owned and I have a better picture of him than I do of any of the others I have had, and the one I have now. So, yeah, I'm posting a picture of him. His name was Tonka...like the little kid trucks. This picture is my avitar too...but obviously normal sized.

Tonka08.jpg

Most reactions

Back