Betta Imbellis

kizno1

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
could i get a pair to go in a 14g tank but 4g would be divided of for a male betta
if they bread do they eat there eggs and are they agressive when breeding

i got 12 in a 30 litre tank together and they are fine -- awaiting move into 240 litre tank -- they are known as "peaceful bettas" and they are very peaceful together
they hunt for food differently than normal bettas - they really hunt - very interesting to watch and very colourful

they need to have indian almond leaves in their tanks as the majority of them are wild caught and still need the tannins from the IDA's to keep them healthy

google the imbellis for more info hun but they are perfect for community tanks and species tanks

I got some of mine from [Mod Edit] (think thats the name on ebay) and some from my lfs special order

so how many could i have?
and where can i get indian almond leaves ? and will a betta splended be ok woth them?

you can't mix a splendens with them in the same undivided tank as the splendens will try and kill the imbellis

you can breed the imbellis with splendens to get some of the imbellis colours into the splendens line

no the betta splended will have 4g of the tank divided of leaving 10g for the betta imbellis
would the betta imbellis eat there eggs if they breed and would i need to seprater them
if you do cross a imbellis and a splended would the fry be peaceful
how many do you think i could have
and how much do they cost theres a pair on ebay for £8 with postage is that good

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back