Bamboo shrimp bred and raised in home aquariums!..

Stan510

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I didnt even think it was possible to keep them alive for very long let alone get them to breed..and then she's raising the young shrimp too.
I have to get her to use CC translated into English. How to contact?

vanalisa

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
I didnt even think it was possible to keep them alive for very long let alone get them to breed..and then she's raising the young shrimp too.
I have to get her to use CC translated into English. How to contact?
Not sure what language that is...
*comment on her YouTube maybe she is bilingual.
*copy and paste the video title text into your browser and see if the answer gives a clue to the language (Russian?)
*fool around with your phone/computer settings as there is usually a choice for what language to use...
Anyone else?

HoldenOn

Fish Herder
Reaction score
That is indeed russian. If she doesn't have subtitles on, you can't get them. Leave a comment, or try and find her by using channel name etc., find a email, and google translate a rough message. Best of luck.

OP
S

Stan510

Fishaholic
Reaction score
She is Russian I know that. Must be some great info on keeping that large shrimp. Its one that you don't need a magnifying glass to see.
Many years ago I had one in a 100 gallon with a pair of Discus. It looked to be feeding as I put my beefheart mix/gel...in to the flow into its filtering appendages. After not too long..it would go into the plants..and not long after that I never saw it again. I think too large a tank works against you on this animal.

trending

Staff online

Most reactions - Past 7 days