Arkpetsonline Any One Had Experience With Them?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

baker360360

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Has any of you had any experience with them? Particularly with aquarium delivery

No, I've not but was considering using them. I found this website with reviews of the site which might help you.

I also like the option to "come and collect" which suggests they have nothing to hide.

I ordered my tank with them, thought it was good how they actually take the tank in for you instead of leaving it on the front and having to struggle carrying it in yourself :) overall no problems

Rachel92 said:
I ordered my tank with them, thought it was good how they actually take the tank in for you instead of leaving it on the front and having to struggle carrying it in yourself :) overall no problems
How long did you wait?

Day 8 nothing yet. The web is full of negative reviews. Most about delivery times and stock issues. However all say that when items actually come the product and service is good. Some reports of no answer to email or phone calls I've had success with both so no problem there for me. I've just sent this email ---- Hi, checking on my order I placed 8 days ago. You site states usually within 5 days . So I assume there is a problem . I am worried as all review sites are filled with negative reviews about arkpetsonline, particularly the delivery times and stock issues. I am waiting for a call today for delivery tomorrow other wise I will have to ask for a refund and go else where as I don't believe I am gonna receive my goods for weeks to come. My Order Information - Order #********

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Hopefully this will get results otherwise ill have to get a refund and buy the same product from the next best priced site seapets.

Well, since you now have over 60 posts, why don't you write a review in our sparkly new Review section? Read the guidelines first, so it's an objective review, so the whole world of TFF members can see what you experienced.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back