Aquastart 320

Leedsboi86

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds - United Kingdom
Hey Guys.

Just wonderd if anyone has an Aquastart 320.
Just bought one from ebay and wonderd if anyone could tell me what there like?

Also if ya have a pic of urs set up that would be great!
 
These tanks are fantastic. So much so i bought a second one off ebay myself :) We use one for a hospital tank/quaranteen tank and the other one homes our two male betta :)

This is before we added the bettas. ALl we did was put a divider down the middle :)

DSC02211.jpg


DSC02213.jpg


DSC02215.jpg


We turned to outlet pipe around to avoid to much current for the lil fellas. Tank is running fine to this day :D

The below pic is the first time we set it up for our first batch of fishies before we got our 4ft tank :)

DSC00561.jpg
 
yup ive got one too, lovely little tanks, tho i swapped the UG filter for a small internal.

024-1.jpg


bit of a pink think going on here :lol:
 
Wow they all look really nice!!!!

I went for the Silver One hehe but I love how you have designed them, they look alot bigger then I thought

hehe I see the Pink is a popular colour
 
I have two silver ones, not Aqua One brand but the Superfish Aqua 40, which is essentially exactly the same only £10 cheaper. The only difference is that mine came with internal canister filters instead of U/G ones. I ditched these in favour of sponge filters, both running off the same pump.


Both of these tanks are home to a Male Betta and Plec.


Mango lives in one with Fazer (an Albino BN Plec), and Nero lives in the other one with Krusty (Clown Plec).

Nero's tank was set up yesterday and his old home is now my breeding tank as it takes up less room than the 2' one I had before.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top