Aquanano Range....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Shelster

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Has anyone with this tank ever used one of these?

I'm hoping to buy to fit my nano 50 and hopefully get one to fit my two 30's also.

It is my way of reducing the flow for a betta, can't imagine it will make it worse anyway??

Vader has a bodged job: - my photos are taking too long to load.

Gaston is doing fine, I just want to make things better for them and my new betta setup too.

Ok, the link would help also!

http://www.fishpetsreptiles.co.uk/products/detail.php?prodcat=1&prodtype=32&prodid=945

Not that one but it looks very similar to the one I'm using in my micro tank. Not had any issues with it yet tho tbh have only had a month or so.

Sorry scratch that - just checked and realised that was the accessory pack! lol

I have had a aqua nano 30 up and running for a while, also had the same spray bar added, not had any issues with this at all. Although not had a betta in that tank.

The powerhead on these aqua nano is adjustable so you can have it at minimum setting and adding the spray bar and point the nozzles at back of tank at a angle downwards may help to lessen the flow for your betta.

A case of experimenting with the spray bar and seeing what works best for the betta i think

Great, thanks Ch4rlie, I shall go ahead and order three :D

Hello Shelster,

I'm considering buying this spray bar accessory pack for my Aqua Nano 30 also. Did you have any luck with it and did it reduce the flow for your Betta?

Thanks,

Hey Sumatra,

It hasn't yet arrived, I ordered it on Friday, but I will update this thread and let you know how I find it :good:

Most reactions

Back