Aquabid Uk

well im jus doin IT at college. in my third year now and jus about to finish.

got a fair few contacts with web design companies that i could talk too but to be honest theres probably something out there for us to use already once we have a front end for the site.

im playing in photoshop now to make that or atleast get an idea.

we could start as jus a kinda classifieds site like u say and we would only need a well organised and maintained forum for that.

Go for it, we could use it, we are well overdue in having a decent auction site for selling out fish and aquatic stuff. I've seen a site (can't remember it's name) but they charge an awful lot for advertising with them.

I'm not even sure how much it costs on Aquabid to advertise.

I run my own webdesign company and in the past I've been lead developer and architect on things like the original PlayStation Shop, Motorolla eStore, NewDeal UK Government site, OysterCard (London Underground), and others, too. If you need some advice on 'what goes where' and interface guidelines, then gimme a shout.

There is Fishy Fings which was the 1st Free UK Aquatic Auction Site. Idea of the site is great and could be really good but sadly it doesnt seem to have taken off even though it's free! Just not enough people using it :(

fishyfingsbanner1.gif

It is now.
Anywho, alot of the fish on aquabid is actually from the middle east/asian countries. The nice expansive ones anyways.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back