AquaBarb - October 2022 Fish of the Month Winner (Catfish)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
October 2022 Fish
of the Month Contest
We had 10 awesome Catfish entered in this month's FOTM contest but only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
AquaBarb
Let's all congratulate him
:drinks:
Here's his winning entry and its description
20211112_181405-jpg.168453

This is one of my Pictus catfish (Pimelodus pictus)

Got a group of 4 in my 5ft central american set up. Ive had the group about 12 months and their around 4 to 5 inches long now. They share the tank with Bocourti, Ellioti and Rainbow cichlids, Colombian tetra and Dension barbs.

Beautiful catfish to have as their more active than most other catfish and get a decent size without getting too big.

Good luck everyone and thank you for viewing🙂

Last edited:
Congrats to Aquabarb for your FOTM win. Great looking Pictus Catfish. Well deserved win.
@AdoraBelle Dearheart has finished in 2nd place with her Otocinclus named Chunk. Nice entry AD!
@Beastije and @pednurkim tied for third place with their great looking catfish and great pictures. Nice job!

Thanks to all who participated in this month's FOTM contest.

Right now we are accepting entries in our Tank of the Month contest featuring tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger. If you have a tank of that size, we hope you enter the contest. Entry thread is here:

Thank you everyone 🙂 much appreciated

I dont take my pictures any special way or with anything flashy.

Just use my samsung s21 and i take quite a few shots and keep the ones i like 🙂

Edit. Quite a few is possibly an understatement. Ive got 10593 pictures on my phone and i say 60% are fish related 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Congratulations, AquaBarb. I entered the contest as well and I voted for you because your Pictus is truly a beautiful fish and It's just undeniable for sure. Good job bro👍

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back