Aqua Qube

ellena

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
GB
Saw one in a LFS today. I'm gutted-if I'd seen this before mine I would def. have bought it. I really liked the arcadia arc, but its lid wasn't catproof. This aqua qube is really similar but with a more secure lid.
aquaqube.jpg

It's 40l compared to my 25l and looks so cool. And it's cheaper.
No wonder I didn't see one though, they seem to be very hard to find-only a couple of online retailers.
Anyone want to swap? :lol:
 
Always fancied one of those, either as a nano marine or just to put a few ember tetra's or CPD's in.

Must resist urge to go ebaying them now....
 
Don't bother mate, there's none on, I already looked :lol:
 
my local maidenhead sells them i believe
 
No, it's from the one site I found that was selling them :)
 
No, it's from the one site I found that was selling them :)

Who probably photoshopped it.

But I've seen them up close, they're attractive little tanks. Aesthetically speaking they're the best looking tank I've seen.
 
Yeah! Is anything not PSed these days? (Check out this site for some amusing proof of that)
I agree about its aesthetics, that's why I'm so gutted. I had H to convince about buying a tank, so it had to look good.
No chance of convincing him I now need another :lol:
 
Who probably photoshopped it.

But I've seen them up close, they're attractive little tanks. Aesthetically speaking they're the best looking tank I've seen.

We haven't photoshopped it other than remove the background of the image :lol:

That is our own nano reef starter kit :nod:

Glad everyone likes it :good:
 
Who probably photoshopped it.

But I've seen them up close, they're attractive little tanks. Aesthetically speaking they're the best looking tank I've seen.

We haven't photoshopped it other than remove the background of the image :lol:

That is our own nano reef starter kit :nod:

Glad everyone likes it :good:

It's a great little tank... here is a better pic of the marine set up (unedited photo, lol).

minireef.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top