Aqua One Aquanano 30 For Sale - Cornwall, Uk

Naringlo

Fishaholic
Joined
May 16, 2012
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
Aquarium: Aqua One Aqua Nano 30 22L
Quantity for sale: 1
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £25 (Pay upon collection)
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Location: St Ives, Cornwall, UK


30x30x30cm

I've had this aquarium less than a year and I bought it for £60. It comes with integrated filter, a heater and a light unit but NO LIGHT BULB. These are available online or in an LFS. It is a 9W PL light by Aqua One. Other light units can be attached though. It may have 1 or 2 scratches but I have not seen any.

Also, upon collection, I have a 2KG bag or Roman Gravel Sonic Blue for £2 and Ocean Rock's (Safe for freshwater) available for £1 each.

Photograph:
5BA66.jpg
 
Naringlo, just a thought (I'm from Kernow too) are you on Facebook? If so, have you joined 'let's flog it cornwall'?

Being stuck down here, not many folk travel or would require postage, I always see second hand tanks on those sites being sold locally, also I have joined some aquatic groups where folk can sell and swap fish locally.

Admin - I hope this isn't against the rules? :/ I apologise if I've done something wrong by these suggestions,

Cheers
 
Thanks for that! :)

I'll put it there if there is no response here.
 
The groups on FB (Cornish ones) = all breeds of fish/aquatics/Cornwall And Buy sell swap fish/aquariums and reptiles cornwall.

Good luck!
 
Ah yes, didnt realise I have responded to you here, oops!
 
I didn't even realise it was you helping me sell it! hahaha
 
Pm'd you Naringlo as couldn't message you through flea bay site
 
:) haven't set up yet, but very pleased, thank you :D
 
You're welcome. I'm glad you're pleased with it! You posting pics up when it's done?
 
Yes I will do, will prob be in a couple of months or so I imagine, I'll message you when I do so :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top