Anyone Seen Rams In Fish Shops In And Around London?

LolaLouie

Fish Addict
Joined
Dec 3, 2007
Messages
792
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
London
I am looking for 1 or 2 female German Blue Rams but can't seem to find any suitable in fish shops.

I went to Aquatic Design Centre today and they had 2 male rams and 1 that was too young to sex.

Has anyone been to fish shops in or near London where they have recently seen a good selection of rams which are old enough to sex?

Or are there any shops that anyone knows of that regularly have a good selection of rams in?

Thanks :good:
 
do you have maidenhead aquatics near you ?? my local one (75 miles away from you I'm afraid) often has a very good stock of German blues that are sexable, id presume all the maidenhead aquatics source their stock from the same suppliers so should have good examples across their chain.

Scott
 

Most reactions

Back
Top