Anyone Know Of A Shop That Sells.....

keeton

Fish Crazy
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sheffield
dwarf puffers (Carinotetraodon travancoricus) and stocks them on a regular basis?
everywhere i go and ask they always try to sell me other puffers and its anoying now. lol

Preferable in yorkshire

Cheers
 
MA at woodford has loads in, its not in yorkshire though lol but if you really need em!
 
I feel your pain, I'd love one of these little critters but we only get marine puffers at my store D=

You could try shopping online, or even in the oddball /classified section here to see if anyone has any of these guys or their fry for sale :)

-Rezz
 
the ones here in the states seem to always have them in stock.

Is a plane ride over in the near future? :P
 
MA at woodford has loads in, its not in yorkshire though lol but if you really need em!


MA in Wigan also often have them. So maybe all MA stores get them in. I got mine from McMillan's in Preston.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top