Anyone In The East Anglia Area

sammy86

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
283
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ipswich, Uk
By Pass Nurseries in capel st mary is a brilliant fish store
it had so many fish i didnt know what to choose :drool:

everything from gobies to ottos - all different cories...even shrimps!

the fish are all in lovely biiig clean tanks with no lid (i noticed there had been some tank hopping lol!)

all 100% healthy looking

they also have a marine section

also the tanks are dirt cheap!

my first tank (fluval 500) is there with all the 'bits' for just 30 quid, it cost me 60 quid in seapets!

hey also have some tanks to die for heuuuuge beast ones that i want but cant have XD

they sell loads! go check it out! and oh....so....clean!

i picked up some otos, shrimp and a frog...:D
 
By Pass Nurseries in capel st mary is a brilliant fish store
it had so many fish i didnt know what to choose :drool:

everything from gobies to ottos - all different cories...even shrimps!

the fish are all in lovely biiig clean tanks with no lid (i noticed there had been some tank hopping lol!)

all 100% healthy looking

they also have a marine section

also the tanks are dirt cheap!

my first tank (fluval 500) is there with all the 'bits' for just 30 quid, it cost me 60 quid in seapets!

hey also have some tanks to die for heuuuuge beast ones that i want but cant have XD

they sell loads! go check it out! and oh....so....clean!

i picked up some otos, shrimp and a frog...:D

I live in Sudbury and must say that is one of my regular drives to Capel St. Mary!!! :nod:
I agree that they have quite a wide choice and the owner is very friendly... Recently in the heat they seemed to keep minimum stock, but if you've just been then they must have stocked up nicely :fun:
I will have to take a drive there tomorrow or so.
 
Thats Rats, Cats and elephants :D

Live near Stansted and called in there on the way to Ipswich a couple of weeks ago, I was very impressed with their corals and saltie section.

They had dwarf giraffe catfish in there too which I havent seen ion ages.
 
its a 3 year old thread so may be shut by now
 
Hmm, I'm just outside Colchester, it's a little drive but I'll definintly stop by there if I can :D

-Rezz
 
By Pass Nurseries in capel st mary is a brilliant fish store
it had so many fish i didnt know what to choose :drool:

everything from gobies to ottos - all different cories...even shrimps!

the fish are all in lovely biiig clean tanks with no lid (i noticed there had been some tank hopping lol!)

all 100% healthy looking

they also have a marine section

also the tanks are dirt cheap!

my first tank (fluval 500) is there with all the 'bits' for just 30 quid, it cost me 60 quid in seapets!

hey also have some tanks to die for heuuuuge beast ones that i want but cant have XD

they sell loads! go check it out! and oh....so....clean!

i picked up some otos, shrimp and a frog...:D

I live in Sudbury and must say that is one of my regular drives to Capel St. Mary!!! :nod:
I agree that they have quite a wide choice and the owner is very friendly... Recently in the heat they seemed to keep minimum stock, but if you've just been then they must have stocked up nicely :fun:
I will have to take a drive there tomorrow or so.

i live in sudbury too

I live in Harwich and I sure will go to Bypass nurseries one day..

i was born and raised in harwich family still live there.

Not ssre if i have been to this one, is it a ggarden centre too?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top