Cerbios
New Member
I put this on waterwolves.com didnt get any replies thought I'd do the same here.
I was at the Uncle Bills pet store in greenwood Indiana several days ago I wouldnt reccomend them normally but they have a about a 2" Payara, that they are calling a sabertooth baraccuda and know very little about. Knowing this store they will most likley kill him or con him off to someone uncapable of caring for him who will then kill him themseves. Such a wonderfully monstrous fish that shouldnt happen. I dont have that kind of space or I would have bought him. So I thought I'd give the heads up to any Characin enthuasiasts in the area who could accomidate him and mabey save his life. They what twenty something for him. Let me know if anyone picks him up it would please me to know he has a chance.
I was at the Uncle Bills pet store in greenwood Indiana several days ago I wouldnt reccomend them normally but they have a about a 2" Payara, that they are calling a sabertooth baraccuda and know very little about. Knowing this store they will most likley kill him or con him off to someone uncapable of caring for him who will then kill him themseves. Such a wonderfully monstrous fish that shouldnt happen. I dont have that kind of space or I would have bought him. So I thought I'd give the heads up to any Characin enthuasiasts in the area who could accomidate him and mabey save his life. They what twenty something for him. Let me know if anyone picks him up it would please me to know he has a chance.
shame you cant keep it. i really hope it finds a good home






