Anyone Here Into Anime/manga?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I like....
NGE
Naruto
FMA
uhh i think thats about it I used to like DBZ but it got boring after awhile....
dunno if final fantasy VII advent children is anime but i like that too lol :p

final fantasy VII advent children is anime but i like that too lol :p

-.- i havnt seen that yet only the ads for it... "apparently" one of my friends downloaded it (jap vers not dubbed)

but im not so sure

ive also got a link for a very funny final fantasy video clip about super heroes but i cant find it at the moment but ill put it on when i find it

I'd like to find anyone who isn't in to anime/manga; everyone I know is hooked! :lol:
I personally don't mind it, but I don't go out of my way to seek it out either. I like the Hellsing anime (and manga, for that matter), and I enjoyed Princess Mononoke and the Wolf's Rain series. However, I'm not "in" to any of it enough to spend at least 20 bucks on one disk for only 4 episodes.

Personally I don't see the big deal about it. *ducks to avoid all objects tossed her way*

But truth be told, I can't say I've gone outta my way to ever watch any of it either.

love anime and manga :hyper:

favourite at the mo has to be:
vampire hunter d
ninja scroll
princess mononoke
street fighter 2
akira
ghost in the shell
spirited away
final fantasy advent children is quality :thumbs:
sky blue
samurai x
and finally vampire hunter d: bloodlust :ninja:

it is great isnt it,by friend sent it me bout a month ago
she into manga and anime big style and is the best artist i know
ill try get some of her work
up she's on deviant art under bloody_crimson_butterfly i think but i dont know what work she got on there

Most reactions

Back