First of all, hello everyone, I'm new to the forums but have had a tropical setup for about a year now. I hope to make myself a good home here! I've frequently read posts on the forums while setting up and running my current tank, but only just registered now that I need advice on my upgrade 
I'm looking at getting a bow-front tank for my upgrade, and have been looking through various local classifieds to find something. I have found someone selling a 4ft tank on a beech stand, and they state the make is 'Akwa Rynkar', but that the store they got it from said it was a Juwel by another name. I haven't been able to find anything by googling 'akwa rynkar' other than a company that makes plate glass, so presumably the glass is from them but the tank is not? I don't really know, and I was just hoping someone might be able to offer some advice. If it helps, maybe someone with more experience than I will be able to ID the tank/stand design from a (very blurry) photo I've been sent...? I'll put up a photo later on today (won't let me do it now from work...)
Thanks in advance for your help everyone
-M
I'm looking at getting a bow-front tank for my upgrade, and have been looking through various local classifieds to find something. I have found someone selling a 4ft tank on a beech stand, and they state the make is 'Akwa Rynkar', but that the store they got it from said it was a Juwel by another name. I haven't been able to find anything by googling 'akwa rynkar' other than a company that makes plate glass, so presumably the glass is from them but the tank is not? I don't really know, and I was just hoping someone might be able to offer some advice. If it helps, maybe someone with more experience than I will be able to ID the tank/stand design from a (very blurry) photo I've been sent...? I'll put up a photo later on today (won't let me do it now from work...)
Thanks in advance for your help everyone
-M
/img190.imageshack.us/img190/7562/dsc00085kdg.jpg






