Anyone Have Or Had Dwarf (neon) Rainbowfish?

bauhaus

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just got a couple and they are very small, so will colour as they get older. Just wondered what your experiences with them were or are?

Thanks :good:
 
Well done on the choice of fish! They are wonderful little fish and will look gorgeous once matured. I would recommend you have at least 5 of them though, they need a shoal to show their best features. I had a shoal of six and they spawned in the community continuously as well so are very easy to breed.
 
Boraras? I don't own any but have done a load of research into them what do you want to know? pippoodle has boraras brigittae but from the pics I think they are boraras. urophthalmoides. Post pics of yours and I should be id if you don't already know what exact species they are. You also need a few more they should be kept 6+
 

Most reactions

Back
Top