Any Pics Of You Khulie Loach ?

Yay kuhliis! ^.^

Mine are rather shy during day time, they live inside a pile of big rocks... We have 3 different species, but I can't remember which ones. :D

377573_10150385166674069_768789068_8536738_1141338058_n.jpg

Here's one of them. Few are completely brown in color, and there are some with different pattern than that, too...

:lol: txese loacxes are takinx over txe forums

xeres a couple of my bundle, but txeyre quite xard to xet on cam.
khuli2.jpg

khuli1.jpg

khuli3.jpg

wow !! thanks for all you sharing your pics some really nice khulies there i cant wait to get mine :) have to wait til sunday to get them :( as im away wednesday to friday :sly:

wow !! thanks for all you sharing your pics some really nice khulies there i cant wait to get mine :) have to wait til sunday to get them :( as im away wednesday to friday :sly:

I might get more kuhlis this wednesdayyyyyy!!!! So excited! But I'm still wondering if I should get two black (more shy, won't interbreed with striped) or two more striped (more active, can breed with current loaches)

I might get more kuhlis this wednesdayyyyyy!!!! So excited! But I'm still wondering if I should get two black (more shy, won't interbreed with striped) or two more striped (more active, can breed with current loaches)

i like the striped one better mate :) im getting about 6 :hyper: cant wait ha

Lucky! :grr: I'm only restricted to 4, because my parents don't want more kuhlis...... -_-
BTW, the reason they're so brilliantly orange is because I feed them New Life Spectrum...does wonders for fish coloration :cool:

Lucky! :grr: I'm only restricted to 4, because my parents don't want more kuhlis...... -_-
BTW, the reason they're so brilliantly orange is because I feed them New Life Spectrum...does wonders for fish coloration :cool:

4 is better than none :) could you send me a link to this product you speak off ??

4 is better than none :) could you send me a link to this product you speak off ??

I feed them New Life Spectrum +Thera-A for Small Fish (0.5mm pellets)
http://www.nlspectrum.co.uk/product_freshwater.php?p=freshwater

I feed them New Life Spectrum +Thera-A for Small Fish (0.5mm pellets)
http://www.nlspectrum.co.uk/product_freshwater.php?p=freshwater

wow !!!! there certainly not cheap might get a few sometime ha

wow !!!! there certainly not cheap might get a few sometime ha

Depends, online its quite cheap, but my LFS sells it for $20 :shout:
But it's definatley worth every cent. Remember, you get what you pay for! :good:

Most reactions

Back