poisongirl
New Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2009
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Once I'm done buyig stand, heater hood etc I am going to have to start saving up for my fish, and working out my loyalty card at my shop so I can get 20% off for the fish..
It's a 4ft (48x12x15) I'm going to be having a 3D background, some bogwood and plenty of plants and a couple of caves. I haven't made up my mind between sand or gravel yet.
I already have, 2 platy, and one bulldog pleco. These will be moving into the big tank.
I pretty much plan on having platy, neon tetra and another pleco.
What sort of numbers am I looking at? I know I should only add a few at a time, and I will be testing the water before adding.
I want the shoal of neons to look really good so I eventually want at least 10 of these.
I was also considering adding a couple of slightly bigger fish ie dwarf gourami or something.
I don't know what the other pleco is I'm going to get but one that does not get too big, I might go with another bulldog, or something else.
It's a 4ft (48x12x15) I'm going to be having a 3D background, some bogwood and plenty of plants and a couple of caves. I haven't made up my mind between sand or gravel yet.
I already have, 2 platy, and one bulldog pleco. These will be moving into the big tank.
I pretty much plan on having platy, neon tetra and another pleco.
What sort of numbers am I looking at? I know I should only add a few at a time, and I will be testing the water before adding.
I want the shoal of neons to look really good so I eventually want at least 10 of these.
I was also considering adding a couple of slightly bigger fish ie dwarf gourami or something.
I don't know what the other pleco is I'm going to get but one that does not get too big, I might go with another bulldog, or something else.







