And The Singray Was Banished From My Aquarium

Geoff1991

AKA "Sparky"
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
1,439
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wolverhampton, UK
I got a fluval 2 plus and ive just finished setting it up and putting my media in it B-)

2 questions

Is the spray bar worth buying, and the clogging indicator goes DOWN when its clogged and not UP right?
 
I've never found a need for the spray bar. When the little yellow thing is up it is suppose to be clogged..... it kinda works. Right now mine has too much algae growing on it for the yellow thing to come up. :rolleyes:
 
I've never found a need for the spray bar. When the little yellow thing is up it is suppose to be clogged..... it kinda works. Right now mine has too much algae growing on it for the yellow thing to come up. :rolleyes:

I always thought when the wee bit went down it meant it was clogged? Its the movement of the water from the filter that lifts it, as the filter gets clogged it slows, and the wee bar can't lift as far anymore. That's how I thought it worked.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top