An Answer To Oversized Sigs? Could It Be?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Mr Miagi

Veins are flowing with SW, now going back to FW!
Reaction score
You will need to be a member of InvisionFreeSkinZone to view this mod. I didnt create this mod. It is a Nitrogenix creation.

Replace User Signature if its Oversized

This mod basically replaces any user signature with an image of your choice, this is the one given =
e_happy.gif

<script type="text/javascript">
// Replace Signature Images if its oversized
// created by Ryan Fan
// http://www.ifsz.com , 2005
if(location.href.match(/showtopic/) || location.href.match(/showuser/) || location.href.match(/act=UserCP&CODE=22/)){

imgWidth = "400"
imgHeight = "100"
newImgSrc = "IMG URL"

x = document.images
for(y=0;y<x.length;y++)
if(x[y].parentNode.tagName=="DIV" && x[y].parentNode.className == "signature" && x[y].width > imgWidth | x[y].height > imgHeight)
{
x[y].src = newImgSrc
}}
</script>

Use the imgWidth to set the maximum width
Use the imgHeight to set maximum height
And the newImgSrc is the above red X URL or any sign you want to replace the oversized signature.
This goes in the Footer

Yes, I know. Perhaps it's supposed to be a joke that I'm just not getting. :rolleyes: Never mind.

Yes, I know. Perhaps it's supposed to be a joke that I'm just not getting. :rolleyes: Never mind.
I suspect it's his appaling spelling that's spoiling the joke- 'million air' :lol:

Anyhoo, There are a lot of modifications available for Invision boards, and the limited size sig mod is one I would certainly like to see.

I'd also like the modification that resized images automatically to stop people breaking the board with pictures 1000 pixels wide.

My Wife, LadyMinion runs a (non fish) forum that has a number of mods and hacks installed and it makes like a great deal easier!

William!

Just copy this

When I'm a millionaire I’m going to blow Portugal of the map.

And whats wrong with busting the board with wide pictures? I put up a warning first.

And whats wrong with busting the board with wide pictures? I put up a warning first.

don't really think it's a problem in threads, like you say you can put a warning or if people have dial up (does it even still exist?!) they can just choose not to look at it.

but as people's signature's it cack's up every thread they post in, so it becomes much more of an issue.

Just copy this

When I'm a millionaire I’m going to blow Portugal of the map.

Tsk tsk....spelling mistakes....of should read off. two F's not one.

A little harsh in my opinion though....Portugal is fantastic for golf.....

you know what i just took it off less hassel thank you all for pointing out my mistake... twice :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Back