Amazon Frogbit £5 Delivered

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I don't know if something has happened, but I havent recieved my Co2 kit from a couple weeks back.

Oh no :( Swansea...!!! Hope you've not ripped us off for £5.. You can't be that desperate

I haven't received mine either. No communication for days, will be alerting Paypal.

Nope :( he was online yesterday and still not replied to my pm or this thread... I spoke to tolak, and he said he'll give it 1 more day then try and contact him

I'm genuinely surprised. I don't purchase from forums using a postage method for this exact reason but previous posters seemed happy and Swansea had enough post for me to trust.

Not impressed.

Me too :( plus others have received theirs from earlier on in the thread,

Unless he's had a major disaster with his tank...

Then he should show his face and refund everyone and say sorry

Maybe his PC is down or he's on Hols? Us Welsh people are usually a trustworthy bunch!
smile.gif

He logged in the other day, if he's on hols he coulda told us... And no Internet for a month, sounds a bit bizarre to me... I'm struggling as much as anyone with 2 kids and an housewife, I haven't got £5 to give people :(

I hope your right about the welsh cause this will be my second batch from 2 users the first lot got ate...

Online again yesterday....!!!!!!

My Information
Group: Members
Active Posts: 773 (2 per day)
Last Active: Yesterday, 06:35 PM
My Information
Member Title: Fish Addict
Birthday: May 2, 1984

Most reactions

Back