Amazing How A Planted Tank Can Help Survivors

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
0
Points
0
In the last couple of weeks I've found a copper baby betta in my tank that went in months ago and not seen since and just now I found what I think is a male cherry shrimp that went in months ago who's 19 mates got eaten. Unless it's an amano baby. Can't really tell, was just so shocked to see it. I have a marble female betta who is stunted and she is growing a bit but every now and then she emerges from the anubias, but I don't see her apart from that. I wonder what else is living amongst the flora! It's so cute :D
 
Congrats on the babies! :good:
Over a week after our platy gave birth we spotted a single surviving baby, hiding out amongst the plants. We weren't planning to breed them (think she was pregnant when we bought her), but it's so exciting that this one has made it. It's grown enough now that I don't think it should get eaten, but there's no way I could catch it to separate it even if I wanted to...
It does make you wonder what else is living in there!
 
yeah planted tanks are a great help to babies!!

I doubt its a baby amano though as they need brackish water to grow up in :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top