Am I Overstocked?

sharz

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
London
I jus wanted sum opinions as to whether or not im overstocked.
I have 8 cardinal tetras (1" each), 4 emporer tetras (1" each), 2 dwarf gouramis (1.5" each), a symese fighter (1.5"), 5 bumblee gobbies (1" each), a buldog/rubberlip pleco (2"), hoplo catfish (3"), 5 almino shrimp and 2 apple snails. The tank is 90 litres so about 25 gallons.
If i am overstocked then could i have some general advice on what to get rid of.. and if im not overstocked (hopefully) i would like to get 4 lampeye tetras which again are small, about an inch each.. would that setup be ok?
thanx guyssss
 
i would say yes,the tetras and gouramis can grow to 2'',the bulldog plec to 5'' and the hopla catfish up to 6''.They may be small at the moment but they will get bigger.
 
the gobies should be in brackish water so i would find a new home for them
and i dont think you should keep bettas and gouramis together
 

Most reactions

Back
Top