All Together Now! Scream....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

:lol: :lol:

I was wondering about using a polybox next time. He's done better this time than the last. This time I covered 3 sides of the tank....maybe he'd be happier with all sides covered.
Ive used floating mesh for him build under and its worked better than the bubble wrap and the ice-cream tub lid, the nest is there, they are right next to eachother, she's facing down most of the time and then they look at eachother with a blank look as if to say
"Well what now" :blink:

How about a nice romantic bed

93c0_1.jpg

How about blacking them out completely for 24hrs? Or Just leaving a very small amount of light able to get in? Think in the wild they spawn at night illuminated by the moon :good:

How about blacking them out completely for 24hrs? Or Just leaving a very small amount of light able to get in? Think in the wild they spawn at night illuminated by the moon :good:
tried that too :lol: for the past couple of days, she's been in and out again, and still eggy, they are now doing laps at great speed around the tank :look:

Have you been chimneying her at night and letting her out again the next day? Maybe they prefer a longer courtship :lol:

Have you been chimneying her at night and letting her out again the next day? Maybe they prefer a longer courtship :lol:
she's been out with him for a while longer this time, gunna leave them at it over night and see what happens.

Good luck...let us know if there's any progress tomorrow :good:

she must have gotten sick of nothing happening and got very mad lol.

she must have gotten sick of nothing happening and got very mad lol.

Oh dear!! organized man having another pair ready! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: , you learn very quick to have plan, B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,,K,L and a therapist, when breeding bettas :fun: , well VAX is in the shop now and its looking promising :hey: , this other pair are looking good as well.

Yay.........see he just needed a change of scenery :lol:

ooops she started dropping eggs 5 mins after i posted the previous message, so took the risk and let her out, she went over to Vax, who was having none of it and starting ushing him around the tank like a dolphin with a ball until he agreed :lol: wrapping very nicely at the moment. Vax is a ft and the girl is one of my previously created special bettas

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back