Algae (Dwarf) Shrimps

I would like 10 please, if possible with some colour and the bigger the better, :rolleyes: LOL, I know fussy #29###...

I would have to have them delivered to my place of work, I hope they would be ok with being in box for that time.

Thanks.

great grip my paypal address is [email protected], 10 shrimps are £5 postage is £6 but i deduct £1 as i would like the box returned empty second class post if poss.

£10 all in, make sure the postal address is correct and when you want them posted. di

i will prob post monday but will confirm by email once posted so you know they are on their way, that may take several days, shrimps are fine for over a week, hope you like them. di

:good:

shrimps.jpg

shrimp2.jpg

shrimp1.jpg

shrimpwitheggs.jpg

Are you interested in a Rotkeil Severum for swaps for some shrimpies?

Hi Di,

Remember me? I bought some plants off of you recently!

Anyway, i'll take 10 of these shrimp please.

So, that's £5 for the shrimp + £5 postage. Will PM you!

Thanks!

thanks, will post monday all being well, and email when ive done so, they will not fit inside a letter box and i cant guarantee a delivery date.

how are the plants doing, di

no thanks two big for my tank, what else have you got!!!!! im looking for some sae's

I'm going to do a thread soon on some fish I have for sale as I am reducing the number of tanks I have. No SAE's but Rainbowfish and the like.

Most reactions

Back