paulypaul182
Fish Crazy
Hey all
I just got some fish to add to my 300 litre. They are in the quarantuine tank at the moment but I have noticed that one Cory has a small chunk on his dorsal fin. When I first got him and was acclimatising him to the tank with his buddies, I noticed that he was not as active as the others. Thats when I noticed the dorsal fin. I rang the LFS and told them that he was still in the bag and I thought he was on his way out. They said that if he died I should retrurn him and get a replacement. Well, Ive left them all in the quarantine tank without the light on now for 5 hours. I turned on the rooms light to check on them and this cory is now foraging and active. Will this dorsal fin cause him problems? Was he still and inactive because of stress?
I just got some fish to add to my 300 litre. They are in the quarantuine tank at the moment but I have noticed that one Cory has a small chunk on his dorsal fin. When I first got him and was acclimatising him to the tank with his buddies, I noticed that he was not as active as the others. Thats when I noticed the dorsal fin. I rang the LFS and told them that he was still in the bag and I thought he was on his way out. They said that if he died I should retrurn him and get a replacement. Well, Ive left them all in the quarantine tank without the light on now for 5 hours. I turned on the rooms light to check on them and this cory is now foraging and active. Will this dorsal fin cause him problems? Was he still and inactive because of stress?







