Albino Black Neon Tetra

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Loops

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi guys

I was looking to buy some fish today for my new bigger tank. Came across some Albino black neon tetra.

They are so lovely and look so great in my tank!

Quite rare i think :)

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_q0-ZKxitQbk/THL1nk--VbI/AAAAAAAABsw/OAEQzSvJt_A/s800/DSC_0023.JPG

Lucie x

Very cute. I've seen albion neons and glowlights before, but not these.

They look so much better than in the photo. When they swim by the plants they look stunning. Getting along with my Embers too :)

if anyone else wants some of these then maidenhead at stapleton near leicester has had a tank full for ages, they cant sell them :crazy:

if anyone else wants some of these then maidenhead at stapleton near leicester has had a tank full for ages, they cant sell them :crazy:

Probably trying to charge too much then, we went to two different Maidenheads today, they were double the price at the one! I asked the guy working there why they charged so much more than the one a couple of miles away, he said it depends on where they buy the stock. Double the price though! :lol:

Probably trying to charge too much then, we went to two different Maidenheads today, they were double the price at the one! I asked the guy working there why they charged so much more than the one a couple of miles away, he said it depends on where they buy the stock. Double the price though! :lol:
they are about £1.10 each with an offer on multiple fish. the staff didnt understand why they had them in the first place as they dont like them.... i bet if you wanted a few you would get a really good deal as they want the tank space back. i actually think they are kind of different and not that bad but i would have normal blacks over them, sorry!

they are about £1.10 each with an offer on multiple fish. the staff didnt understand why they had them in the first place as they dont like them.... i bet if you wanted a few you would get a really good deal as they want the tank space back. i actually think they are kind of different and not that bad but i would have normal blacks over them, sorry!

Oh that's a great price. It doesn't do them justice in the tanks at Maidenhead, I wasn't totally sure but my boyfriend really liked them so we got them. It wasn't until we got them in my tank I really thought how lovely they look, they are different and that's what I wanted :good:

Wow, Ive never seen albino BNT, they look really cool.
BTW today I saw some Gold Cardinal Tetras, same as normal but with a Gold-yellow-green-orangey stripe! :wub:

Wow, Ive never seen albino BNT, they look really cool.
BTW today I saw some Gold Cardinal Tetras, same as normal but with a Gold-yellow-green-orangey stripe! :wub:

They are really cool! :hyper:

I will upload a pic tomorrow of them in my new tank :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back