Ahhhrgh, This Has Been Frustrating Me For A While Now!

Eines

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Germany
Everywhere I read up about raising fry, it says to feed them newly hatched brime shrimp. How do you get your hands on this? Do you have to raise your own? and if you do, how do you get a constant supply of newly hatched ones? Or can you buy them preprepared at the fish store? I've looked, but haven't found any so far... Unfortunately, I don't have any fry right now, but it'd be good to know for the future. thanks!
 
I've bought those jelly things before, but they're not to the newly hatched ones for fry, are they? :S
 
not a clue :dunno: sorry, i have all three of them, bloodworm, shrimp and daff and they all look the same. lol
 
no prob, thanks though. I have the daff. My fish nibble on it, but they don't seem as excited as I had hoped, considering how costly it is. lol.
 
yeah i know what you mean, not as good as fresh stuff, but some thing different for them
 
i just use frozen baby brine shrimp (bbs). saves me the trouble.
 
you can buy them frozen? :hyper: Do you let them thaw before you put them in the aquarium?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top