Advice Forum

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bluesand1313

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Is this allowed? Is this already up somewhere? If not or if so, please just take it down. So, I always ask for advice. And you guys give really good advice. Sometimes, i'm pretty good at giving advice, too. (Depends on what though). And since I don't want to keep making topics, I thought I would just make an advice forum for everybody to use.

Now, here is my current problem; So, I was walking home from school with my friend and as we're walking, my friend with.. benefits(?) walks past us towards the school. Doesn't even say hi to me. I really hope that he just didn't see me, but we were supposed to meet up today too and he said he was 'not home until 6'. It was almost 3 at that time.. so I hope that he just didn't see me and that he was going to go out somewhere and not be back until 6..? I'm kind of hurt by this. I don't know what to think.

He either didn't see you or is trying to tell you that he's got better things to do than spend time with you.

If I wanted to tell a girl to bugger off I'd probably just ignore her too.

I have to step in here. This is a fish forum, where we give and receive advice about aquatic-related issues. Fair enough, this is the General Chat section, where we chat about non-aquatic stuff, however we do not have a "Personal" forum because that is not what this forum is about. I would not support the creation of one, were it to be suggested. Could we please keep this thread solely about this particular issue, so that once it has run its course, it can fall gracefully away down the forum, as other topics are created.

Bluesand, I don't think this subject is on the banned topics list, so I don't think it would be reasonable of me to delete it. However, I would say again, this is a fish forum, so perhaps you could restrict the amount of relationship advice that you seek. There are plenty of other routes to advice, your mum, aunts, friends' mums, teachers or if you desire anonymous advice, then there must be such teen-advice forums on the internet. Thank you.

Sorry, I do understand.

I was a bit sceptical about posting this as you can tell, and I have asked in other places but I either get ignored on there or they give bad advice like 'idk, he's not worth your time'. (I want to fix the problem/figure out what is going on, not ditch him) and you guys have just given me REALLY good advice, that's why I come here for it.

Sorry once again, and I understand.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back