adopt a cull?

wuvmybetta said:
I'm in Fort Worth ;)
Reeeeeeally now? :shifty:
That's within driving distance.
Bettas. Driving distance.
*mulls this over*

Edit: That'd mean that if I took a cull, and if you wouldn't mind me dropping by, I could just pick it up.... of course, I imagine that if ever I found myself surrounded by that many bettas, I'd end up picking up a few other things as well :lol:

Synirr said:
if ever I found myself surrounded by that many bettas, I'd end up picking up a few other things as well :lol:
:lol: :lol:

No kidding :wub: Just so ya know (and to possibly save you a drive) priority shipping within the state is overnight usually,so it would only cost about 5 bucks to send some :thumbs:

Well, I have like 2 orangies left and quite a few CT's. I'm going to put up two CT's this week, one kinda has problems but not too bad and the other has no ventrals :eek: He's the only one like that and I never even noticed because he's so beautiful...then one day I was like "...wait...what's different about him -_- "

I'll put one here and maybe one at bidafish in a few days.

are any of them female? i may be interest ;) u should ask gp about the orangies befor putting them up, iv heard hes accually look for sum ;)

wuvmybetta said:
Synirr said:
if ever I found myself surrounded by that many bettas, I'd end up picking up a few other things as well :lol:
:lol: :lol:

No kidding :wub: Just so ya know (and to possibly save you a drive) priority shipping within the state is overnight usually,so it would only cost about 5 bucks to send some :thumbs:
But then I wouldn't get to look at (and drool over) all your other fishies ;)
Anyhow... crown tails are my fave, and I've been looking to get a plakat sometime...
Crazy ol' me, I'm almost ready to say "send them on over," sight unseen! *lol*

I'd deffinitly like to take part in this :)

If you have an application or something, I'd fill it out :D

we created an "adopt a cull" section on the auction. It will hopefully be a place for people to post their culls and provides homes for them.

Chaos said:
we created an "adopt a cull" section on the auction. It will hopefully be a place for people to post their culls and provides homes for them.
What a great idea -- I'm checking it out now. :D

Most reactions

Back