Accident Breed!

pinkdolphin_113

Sinclair Aquatic Systems
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
United Kingdom, Scarborough
I have recently posted a post asking if eggs would survive in bowl.
The answer is no I found out so I went out and bought a breeding trap. The net one.
I put the eggs in that and some went mouldy and started growing stuff. About 20 minutes ago I took the net thing out giving up but, just to check, saw a little grey living fish gasping for...erm, water. :blink:
I put it back in the tank and looked at the little thing for ages and found out there were 2 of them left.
I'm guessing the eggs are from White Clouds I have and I was wondering when I should start feeding them. If anyone knows? :crazy:
 
you shoudl be able to see a litle yellow blob on there belly, this is there yolk sack which will feed them for a few days, generally a good guide as to when to start feeding is when there free swimming.
 
you shoudl be able to see a litle yellow blob on there belly, this is there yolk sack which will feed them for a few days, generally a good guide as to when to start feeding is when there free swimming.

They don't have a yellow blob on them so does that mean they're older than I thought?
They just look like a line with 2 black eyes and are swimming around in the trap. What do I do?? :crazy:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top