Abino Spawn With Pepperd

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Congrats, they are really adorable. How are you keeping them warm in the Styrofoam box?? Is there a filter in there? Have you got a spare tank to raise them in??

Good luck :good:

:D

Hi AlexAndCarmen'

Thank you, I has thermostat hanging in the box it working fine and floating Banana Plant for them to hide. Airstone is in to regulate air during hatching. Well I will keep them in about a week or until they get a little bit bigger and will get the spare tank.

Now I have to find the food for them soon, guess first 3 days they will survive with out feeding them.

I will keep up with the photos.

They normally take between 2-3 days to absorb their yolk sacs. Then you need to feed really small food, often, about 3-4 times a day. I feed my cory fry microworms which they absolutely thrive on. Some people feed them liquifry and baby brine shrimp.

Good luck and I look forward to updated pics and news on the cute little things.

Carmen :D

Hi PC1963 :)

Congratulations for hatching these successfully, and best of luck with them. :D

They normally take between 2-3 days to absorb their yolk sacs. Then you need to feed really small food, often, about 3-4 times a day. I feed my cory fry microworms which they absolutely thrive on. Some people feed them liquifry and baby brine shrimp.

Good luck and I look forward to updated pics and news on the cute little things.

Carmen :D

Just siphon a left over after hatching and bad egg with fungus[unfertilize], and see a littile more babies fry than I expected, some still not hacting. One egg I was try to remove bad egg from it, suddenly fry hatch and swim away :lol:.

The Albino look much smaller than regular color [Pepperd] I wonder what will like if they grow up :hyper:

I will looking for Microworms or liquifry today.

Here is myStyrofoam breeding box with some fly 4-5 on ther right conner and some in the middle.

Attachments

• Copy_of_DSC08871.jpg
    Copy_of_DSC08871.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 89
Hi Just want to update the [C. Abino {Pepperd} X C.Pepperd] fry are two weeks old and they doing great.

They are different size and share living with baby Guppy tank

Attachments

• Copy_of_DSCxx00079__1_.jpg
    Copy_of_DSCxx00079__1_.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Copy_of_DSCxx00079__10_.jpg
    Copy_of_DSCxx00079__10_.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 65
Hi PC1963 :)

What great pictures! I'm glad to learn your babies are doing well. :D

Great pics PC1963

They look very cute. What have you been feeding them? They look very healthy and look to be growing well.

Good luck and keep us updated on their progress.

:D

AlexAndCarmen

Thank you, so far I'm feeding them the SMALL FRY liquid food [Premium and essentials] by Wardley a few drop each time and plenty of hiding plant (Java Moss).. I got some albino but very small and hope still alive.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back