A Slight Stock Change

brads

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
England Plymouth
I'm thinking of having a liitle change in stock. I want to lose the barbs and change them for something a bit more peacefull. I like sword tails should I swap 7 barbs for seven swords? but then I like rams as well. I could also do with a few more neons and a couple more juli cory.
What do you guys reckon?

swap barbs for swords or rams?
how many?
Should I add to the cory and neons?

Brads
 
what have you already got in there and how big is the tank??

And personally i`d go for the rams much cooler and more interesting, and you don`t have to worry about fry...
 
what have you already got in there and how big is the tank??

And personally i`d go for the rams much cooler and more interesting, and you don`t have to worry about fry...

Hi mate have alook at my sig for my stocking.

How many rams? consdering i'll get a few more neons and maybe a couple more juli cory

Cheers Brads
 
D`oh didn`t see that sorry mate....

i`d probably still say the rams, or more corys they act great in a big shoal
 
How big do rams get? and as i'm loseing the 7 tiger barbs how many rams should I get? as I don't want over stock.

Brads
 

Most reactions

Back
Top