A little bit about myself

Billokas

Reaction score
Hello, i'm Andreia :)
Recently I have decided to fulfill one of my childhood dreams - have a tropical fish tank with colorful fishes and UV lights and the possibility of enjoying the growth of my underwater community. My partner is very much into it too which make us a great team, even though he wanted a huge tank initially but I ruined his plans! There is so much to learn about these little creatures and I rather start small.
Our little community is currently in a 40L tank and in 4 months we had few fatalities. We have at the moment 6 Neon Tetra, 5 Guppies scissor tale, 4 Platies 2 southern and 2 mickey mouse 3 Shrimps (3 died) and more recently 31 baby platies and 3 snails that came with the real plant.

Our plans for the future is to get so good at this and get a bigger thank! and potentially a salted water tank with clown fishes and anemones. :)

It sounds like a great plan! You might get to size up soon. Your tank is a little small for that amount of fish especially since the guppies and platys reproduce.

It sounds like a great plan! You might get to size up soon. Your tank is a little small for that amount of fish especially since the guppies and platys reproduce.
Thank you :), I noticed that my platies are really fast at reproducing ahha, and soon I will take few of the babies back to the fish shop. This is until i have budget and find space for a bigger tank :) The babies are the cutest thing to look at.

You should enter your tank in June’s Tank of the Month contest which features tanks sized at 16 gallon and smaller.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back