A friend of ours has just bought 2 goldfish. I don't have the full story, but the tank they've bought was marketed as a 'starter kit'
and possibly has no filter. So, I want a good link to send them. The pinned one in the coldwater section isn't great (turns into a bit of a slanging match part way down!) So, any link talking about the size and age they should reach and the need for very good filtration, would be fab
Then maybe I can talk them round to a betta which I imagine would be the only thing suitable for the tank size. Thanks!
and possibly has no filter. So, I want a good link to send them. The pinned one in the coldwater section isn't great (turns into a bit of a slanging match part way down!) So, any link talking about the size and age they should reach and the need for very good filtration, would be fab







