66l Dwarf Puffer Tank

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Hehe, thanks divegirl!

As soon as I get more funds I will buy more plants. I think I'll get more like the one on the right hand side in front of the bogwood as it looks more realistic than the plastic ones at the back...

No idea when I'm getting the fish yet, hopefully if I can find any or make sure that Coral Reef can order in freshwater DP's, then it will be soon. Failing that I will have to order them online which should be a laugh.

Ugh, it's so frustrating!

Well I went to my LPS, which is Acorn Pet Centre unfortunatly, and bought three more plants cos they were still doing 3 for 2. I shall put them in/rescape tomorrow when I do my water change and take another photo.

Still no fish :( I need to save up some money and find a home for the plec. If I can't get DP's from the internet I have no chance of getting any. But still I try!

Awww hun...I can't believe you've still not found any!!!! Have you tried here.....

http://www.trimar.co.uk/

They don't have any atm, but get really good reviews in PFK.....so it's got to be worth keeping on eye on there!

You will find some eventually!!!!

Lisa x

Still no fish :( I need to save up some money and find a home for the plec. If I can't get DP's from the internet I have no chance of getting any. But still I try!

DP drought really that bad up north?! :blink: Only wish you lived nearer that you could have some of my toddler DPs :/

@divegirl: £10 per fish? Isn't that a bit much? But if that's what it takes to get these little beasties then I shouldn't be complaining! I'll keep that place in mind =]

@isnail: Yup, it's that bad. Only one place semi-near me can order them in, but they may not be able to get the right ones which kind of put me off ordering them from there.

Tomorrow = Water change and pictures of a more planted tank! Yay! Still a long way to go with plants though, I'll need to find another pet store that has a better selection.

Ouch....£10 is a alot!!!! I got 3 for £9....

Just a little suggestion :shifty: ....you could always PM isnail ask them to post you some of theres!!!!

Lisa x

That is a lot! someone near me wanted £8 each to order but in the end got 4 for £10 Maidenhead. Best of luck on your continuing quest it will be worth it!

Most reactions

Back