60g Tank What In?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

steady

Reaction score
hi everyone i am getting a 60g tank soon and i dont know what to put in i will have a senegal bichir in there for sure alot of plants<many floating> that i have now in my 30g strong filtration<600g/hour maybe>and sand!

what else except for senegal?some gouramis maybe?i want one or two big middle water fish and some surface fish...

thanx kostas ;)

Some african butterfly fish for the surface?

Maybe 5 headstanders, they are cool. They would fill the middle with two three-spot gouramis. And maybe another senegal. Then the usual BN plec, or another type of plec, but not too big or it could cause problems with your bichir. B)

my last abf was ill and dead in the first two days and i am very disapointed about this fish :(
i think i will have for sure one synodontis nigrinta togethr with the senegal for the bottom and nothing else
what about Leopard Ctenopoma?what do u know about this fish?

Leopard Ctenopoma (Spotted Climbing Perch) are nice fish =]

They have huuuge mouths, though. SO don't keep them with anything small (which you wont be lol)

ermm... if kept in groups of 6 or more the hunt in groups, which would be really cool.

I have heard they are hard to get off live food, though. :(

angels will be very big for my tank and i dont want to have american and african fish together

yeah a 60g would be able to hold quite a number of angels. up to 8 or 10 i think. you'd be surprised how tiny they would look in the tank

sorry guys i thought angels get bigger
how about some rainbowfish?do u think that praecox rainbow fish is small to live with a senegal?
or some boesemani?

i'm not really supportive of the praecox. a max length of 6cm isnt gonna save them for long. as your senegal gets bigger, the risk increases. the boesemani however should be okay imo

how many boesemani in 60g?
Trichogaster leeri is also very nice
do u think that the senegal will stress the other fish even thought they are not small to eat them?
i ask that because i must know in order not to get easy stresed fish

Most reactions

Back