The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben3486

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Ok, so I have 6 Saulosi that I need to find a home for. They are constantly breeding and in great health showing great colours. I have one male and I believe 5 females, but I don have a suspicion one may be a male that isnt showing its blue colours. I also have one tiny tiny fry and another bigger fry which is propably about an inch and turning a nice yellow colour now too and about a month and a half old.

Ideally Id like a bit of money for these. I got them from Swallow aquatics in east harling about 5 months ago and I think I paid in the region of £& a fish. Obviously im not going to ask £7 a fish as im sure i would get no interest but if some one fancies them and offers me some thing I will let them go.

Im only selling as Im going away for 4months with work and dont trust any of my friends to look after them.

Email [email protected] or text/ring 07760996513 with interest or offers.

Saulosi by B.Caizley, on Flickr

sorry mate, where are you localted? im down oxford this weekend and next. Really need these gone in the next week though really,

bump...need these gone and not after a fortune. I'll throw the fry in and a breeding net too.

Please edit per this topic; http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/364910-classified-section-sales-format/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back