6 Months Ago I Had 1 Tank, Now I Have 6!

st24rsap

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
502
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
yeovil
6 months ago i bought my fist tank, a small 15L which i got bored of within a few weeks.................. now 6 months on i have 6 tanks, far too many fish and my saveings have dropped more than id like to admit lol

my misses thinks im mad and im begining to think the same :hyper:
 
6 months ago i bought my fist tank, a small 15L which i got bored of within a few weeks.................. now 6 months on i have 6 tanks, far too many fish and my saveings have dropped more than id like to admit lol

my misses thinks im mad and im begining to think the same :hyper:


LOL :hyper: whys your sig say you've got 3 tanks :blink:
 
He is too busy maintaining the 6 to update his sig :P

I started with a 10 gal. and now have a 75 and a 30 gal. I would have 6 if my hubby wouldn't mind. I may sneak home a betta though ;)
 
That better :rolleyes:

well my other half went mad with the first one, she didnt have a choice about the rest they just kind of turned up
if she new what id spent id be in deep deep trouble :lol:
 
she cant complain about the latest purchase though, a jewel 240L with original stand, heater, filter, 20 fish, food etc for the great sum of £60........... got to love ebay dont you lol
 
It's the decorations that cost the most. Mine have cost me far more than I expected. Luckily hubby doesn't see the checkbook !
 
yeah they arent cheap but there are some bargains to be had.

3 of my tanks are for breeding so dont have any decorations apart from breeding caves
 
I live at my sisters house and have a 4ft, i'm sort of in the process of getting a another 4ft or a 5ft, i keep re-arranging the downstairs of her house in my mind and she's not best pleased lol. I will get his tank though!!!!!!!!
 
7-8 months ago i bought my first tank 84litre
now i have a
84litre
54litre
70litre
34litre
45litre
13litre
357litre
and getting to 3 foot tanks soon lol :good:

im not doing to bad being a full time student at university!
 
she cant complain about the latest purchase though, a jewel 240L with original stand, heater, filter, 20 fish, food etc for the great sum of £60........... got to love ebay dont you lol

There are some bargains to be had. I got a rena aqualife, 300l, filter, gravel, decor fish, meds, test kit, fish, etc for £50. I got it from a classifieds site (gumtree), the couple i bought it from wanted rid because they were moving.
 
she cant complain about the latest purchase though, a jewel 240L with original stand, heater, filter, 20 fish, food etc for the great sum of £60........... got to love ebay dont you lol
wow thats very cheap what type of fish came with it?
 
It's the decorations that cost the most. Mine have cost me far more than I expected. Luckily hubby doesn't see the checkbook !

Ever try stocking a reef tank? All those corals get really expensive really quickly.
 
You think thats bad Ive bought 3 tanks in the last 3 months and talked my hubby into a 50gal but Iam going to try sneaking in a 75gal lol.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top